Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Blog,

So, I really do have an excuse of why I haven't been blogging. We got rid of the internet at our casa...which is rather liberating, but also limits me from doing things that I want to be doing, such as blogging and reading other people's blogs!!! I'm blog deprived. Sad, I know. Okay, now that I have explained such atrocities, I will write something real.

Lately I have been feeling as though I am in somewhat of an 'early-life' crisis. I have been questioning everything, feeling a little depressed and exhausted, and I think that I have been pushing people away. I keep trying to figure out why I have been feeling this way and how I can fix it and I don't think that there is much that I can do except keep myself busy because I think the reason I'm feeling all of this is that I'm stressing myself out too much over miniscule things that I should just let be. But how? How do you stop yourself from worrying over things? Is it even possible?

I've also noticed that I have been losing what seems like myself. I don't do things for me anymore. I don't sit and watch the sunset and read or go hiking or whatever! All I do is worry about school and go to work and by the time I am done I am so exhausted that I just go home and lay in bed. Whaaat??? Not okay. I need to be more active. I just don't feel...alive. I wonder if anyone else feels this way.

Maybe I just need a change.

I think the moving thing will be good for me. Jessie and I will be moving in with Bri and Aisha for the summer (which I'm really excited about) and then after that Jessie will be moving to Phoenix (which I cannot bring myself to think about otherwise I will be in tears in seconds), and I'll be moving in with my sweet Lynda, which I couldn't be more excited about.

I'm going to start making myself day-by-day plans to distract myself from this depressive mood I have found myself in. First thing? Yoga. Tomorrow. 6:45am. Which means I will be going to bed EARLY tonight.

And now, after much rambling, I bid adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment