Saturday, February 19, 2011

I love...

PostSecret. I think it's the greatest thing ever. I think this world needs more honesty, even if it is anonymous.

I also love discovering new things about yourself, even if they are silly or stupid, things that you've always known but could never put your finger on or perhaps something that is going to help you be happier.

I really love a good book with an imaginative story. The kind of book that you cannot put down and the kind of story where you finish a chapter on your way to class and you spend the rest of said class daydreaming about what it would be like to be living in that book, in that time, with those characters.

I love the idea of feeling wanted or needed. The idea of finding someone who wants nothing but you and would devote themselves to you. I think that would be nice.

I love boys with long hair. But also boys with short hair. Shoot. I think I just love boys. But seriously, boys who can rock the long hair, definitely attractive. On that note, I also love beards...and stubble/scruff/unshaved faces.

I love to travel. But not the fly to New York City and stay in a fancy hotel travel. The uncharted traveling. The kind that you just go - and figure it out from there.

I love this quote:

"A traveller.
I love his title.
A traveller is to reverenced at such.
His profession is the best symbol of our life.
Going from - toward;
It is the history of every one of us."
-Henry David Thoreau


1 comment:

  1. hiiii friend! i miss you...i like pretending like im in your life via this...lets have coffee?

    ReplyDelete