Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pish Posh, Applesauce

Holy guacamole. It's a Saturday night and I'm in college, yet I am sitting in my empty house in my most comfy pajamas, drinking a cup of tea, listening to Christmas music and KNITTING. Hellooo grandmother. (Although, I do give myself a little leeway because I opened for the past three mornings in a row at work and I open again tomorrow...and by opening I mean 4:15am, AKA hell).

Photobucket

Latest piece of interesting news? I learned how to knit via my dear Jessica. I love it so far. I just love the idea that when I'm done I'll have made something (a warm headband in particular if you were curious) that I feel confident about and that keeps my ears toasty! Oh right, and it's a fraction of the cost. I've found knitting to be rather therapeutic. It's a nice way to relax and wind down before crawling into a warm bed.

Josh Groban's rendition of The First Noel is on my holiday Pandora station right now. Fun fact.

I'm going to finish my tea and go to bed now. Its only twenty after 8. Another fun fact. I'm the complete opposite of a normal college student. More around the age of 40 if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment