Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I would say that walking to school in -3 degree weather officially counts as winter. It's been rather refreshing! I love the feeling of the icy air stinging your cheeks...as long as the rest of your body is warm. I've decided that good shoes are the key when trying to stay warm, and I'm not doing too good on that front. Note to self: purchase winter boots. Since I've been in such a shopping mood, I decided to share a few of my favorite [winter] things.

Photobucket

These Anthropologie boots are to die for. A little on the pricier side, but totally worth it in my opinion. I'm hoping to be a proud owner soon.

Photobucket

This totally cute hat is something I found on Etsy, which is quickly becoming my new obsession. Cute, affordable and comes in different colors? Yes, please.

Photobucket

Last night I was talking with my friends about our different styles, and my friend Aisha said that she always pictures me in sweaters and I always look cozy, and I kind of like that description. This sweater from ModCloth is so darn cute and I love that it's a little unique with the turtleneck and the color is one of my favorite neutrals. You can find it here.

I know there's only a few here, but they're definitely my favorite lusts for the season so far. I think I might start putting pictures up of things that I actually wear and that way I can share my favorites from my own wardrobe. But I must forewarn: I own so many neutrals it's ridiculous, so don't be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment