Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh right, I have a blog.

Dear blog, (where the hell did the term 'blog' come from anyway?)

I have been neglecting you so. I am quite sorry. I will now begin to update you on life in 2011.

I think I left off on how amazing my job was...and I am so happy to say that I still adore every aspect of it. Except of course when people come in and order drinks that Starbucks makes up and when I tell them we don't have that they roll their eyes at me and I want to tell them to fuck off and go drink their sugar across the street.

Christmas wasn't very exciting, however it was lovely seeing my mom and brother and the Baker's.

I got a new phone. Droids are way too much technology for me to handle.

Janae and Baby J came to see me for a night. I love it when they're here.

New Year's kind of sucked for me. I went to my friend Jill's which was fun, but it also marks a year that I haven't seen my dad. Bleh.

I have an entire stack of books to read and I am so excited for them. I'm reading Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris now and it is hilarious! The Notorious Dr. August is next, followed by The Picture of Dorian Gray (one of my favorites) and a few others. Have I mentioned how much I love working at a bookstore?

Flagstaff is cold. I miss summer.

I love Scrabble. Especially when played with Laiken and Jessie.

I have no other updates except that I have got to be better about this writing thing. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment